Thursday, December 4, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let is snow.

Figure I would update since I haven't in awhile. Plus I'm bored, nothing else to do today. Its freezing outside, snowing like crazy. Everyone is so excited about snow, I'm really that excited. I miss my Georgia weather, I like heat. Not big on the cold, lol. Makes me want to crawl in bed all day, sleeping. Going to go take pics of it a few.

I'm almost 28wks, woohoo! We're getting there, slowly. Don't see the dr til the 18, which would put me at 29 1/2wks . Funny thing, your suppose to have your glucose test at 28wks. Yet the weird dr I saw last time wouldn't put it in. So when I see my usual midwife Mercedes, she'll probably flip out that I haven't had it yet. She likes everything to be done on time. I've had a few on and off contractions. Nothing to big to panic about. I'm going to get check at my next apt, just have this feeling I'm dilating. Just feel lots of pressure at times. Feels like baby is stuck down low lately.

Lucy had her puppies. She had a litter of 9, but one was still born. He was born with a hole in his chest, so Vance took him away. He was trying to get him before Lucy realize he was gone. But she still noticed. We have 7 girls and 1 boy. They will be ready for new homes by Valentine's Day. Hoping to find good homes for them. 3 are really big like Lucy, the rest are itty bitty things like Shadow. They were born on Dec. 1. She had the last pup at 5pm and had started at 6am that day.


Well going to get off here for now. Just figure I would write a quick little update since I'm bored.

No comments: