So we finally have figure out when we're going to go to Texas. We should be down July 1-15! We're going to start saving 350 every month starting this month all the way til we leave. Which gives us 1050, then the day we leave we'll have another 350 from that check so 1400 all together. So enough to come down and see everyone. :o) I'm so excited to go visit family and friends! Plus get to hang out with Brandi and Krystle! Hehe, so happy! Plus everyone gets to meet Aiden, and my mommy gets to see the boys again. Vance is happy because we will be down for the 4th of July.
On top of that Caleb and Bryce birthdays are coming up real soon. They're growing up way to fast. Bryce will be 4 and Caleb 2. I still need to figure out what to get them for their birthdays. Thinking about getting Bryce a bike for his birthday. That's what he really wants. As for Caleb I'm not sure yet, need to think a little bit. I'm sure I'll figure something out.
Well I need to get off here and feed Aiden.
No comments:
Post a Comment