Friday, January 2, 2009

Venting...

You know whats really annoying, the fact that people keep thinking I would be mad or jealous that I'm not having a girl. My sis Jean is having a girl, so some family and friends assume that I'm crushed and disappointed that I'm having another little boy. When in fact I'm not. I'm happy for my sis, and am happy that we're having another little boy. I'm happy no matter what the baby is, as long as he/she is healthy. Sure I'll never have a daughter since this is our last baby but I'll have a niece to spoil and send home to my sister. Which works for me. :o)

As for having another baby, as much as we would love to add on years later. I'm just to high risk to carry another baby to term. To many problems come up, and my body does not do well at all in labor. So not going to risk it after Aiden arrives. Yes Vance is getting a vasectomy, NO I DID NOT PUSH HIM TO DO IT! He wanted to do it, he thought it was only fair since I gave birth to our kids. If you don't like that he's getting fixed and not me, then get the over it. Its non of you business anyways!


Just wish people would drop it and quit making little comments, its annoying. No I'm not mad or jealous of Jean. I'm happy for her, and can't wait to meet my niece. I'm excited about having another little boy. Ready for him to arrive in the next few weeks so our little family can be complete.


Ok I feel better now that I got to vent a little on here. Now off to make cookies, because its sounds good right now!

No comments: