Dear YOU
I'm starting to hit my breaking point and don't know how much more I can take. You have wore me down so much in the last 6 months and it is really starting to take its toll. I tell myself you don't mean it and that your just having a bad day. But seriously how can a bad day be 6 months long. I've tried to talk to you, thinking maybe you would hear me out and change. But it doesn't seem to phase you at all. I will do everything I can to make sure you come home and aren't in a bad mood. But no matter how much I clean, take care of the kids or anything. It never seems to be enough. So I've come to realize you need to change yourself, you need to control your attitude, and quit taking everything out on us. I know money hasn't been the best but blaming someone for everything is not right. Sometimes I just don't want to get up because I'm to tired to argue with you over the littlest thing that sets you off. Sometimes the remarks you make really hurt and I don't think you get that. Maybe if we reverse rolls you would see how much I'm hurting when your in a bad mood. But I would never take everything out on you like you do me. No one deserves it and I wish you would wake up and see it. Because I don't know how much more I can take of it. I'm tired of pretending everything will get better and that I'm not hurt by things you say. I can't take it anymore, I'm to tired to deal with it. I wish you could understand what it does to me but you never seem to. I love you but things have got to change.
No comments:
Post a Comment