So went to the hospital today for really bad pain and bleeding. Basically was bleeding about a tablespoon of blood ever hr or so. The pain is pretty bad, it started from my left side and goes to my belly button. It hurts so bad, if you barely rub against it I will cry. Thats how bad it is, I cried so much today when they kept pushing on it and touching. I was kept crying saying please stop. They did a pelvic exam and u/s. Baby is doing good, growing on schedule. Have to do follow up blood test in 2 days plus see my ob to figure out what is causing me so much pain. Their going to check my ovaries to make sure everything is ok there. They gave me morphine at the hospital but did nothing for me, except make me want to puke. I feel like shit right now, and can only take tylenol for the pain. Which isn't helping at all. So going to be staying home and hiding out for awhile til they figure out whats wrong or til the pain goes away. It hurts to breath, laugh, walk, sit, lay down, etc. It just fucking hurts. :o(
But on the bright side got to see my little peanut today and they gave me 4 pics. Will post those once I find someone with a scanner we don't have one anymore. :o(
No comments:
Post a Comment