Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm pregnant!

Yes that's right my ego is prego!

Found out this morning at 6am when I woke up. At first I thought it was going to be negative so I left the room saying you better be positive when I come back. So after 30 seconds I walked back in the bathroom to find a positive test. I even did a little dance because I was so excited! Then walked into the bedroom and screamed I'm pregnant. Vance pretty much fell off the bed, lol. I should have recorded it, damn it! He's excited, before he left he reminded me that the count down is on for morning sickness, lol. I hope I don't get morning sickness this time like I did with the boys.

Just wanted to share that we're pregnant with baby # 3! If I'm right I'm due March 1st! :o) Another spring baby for us. I can't wait to have my first sonogram! Going to try to go to base later, and get my referral.

No comments: