Monday, June 30, 2008

feel like walls are closing in on us.

Ugh, can we just sell the freaking house without anymore fucking issues. I mean seriously, I'm ready to get rid of it. So that we can save 750 a month and use it for something else. *rips hair out*
So I was up all night with Caleb that vance let me sleep in, except the real estate agent called to let us know the attorney did the title search. And found out the the fucking water system people put a lean on the house. Meaning they have to get paid off when the house sells, usually using profit that you make. Well we're not making any profit hints why we have to pay taxes out of our pocket. So now we have to come up with 3,100 by the 30th when the deal closes. Or we can get sued and end up letting the guy live there for free while paying his mortgage for the next 30yrs. Then Vance will lose his clearence and go to mass. We DON'T want that. So yea, we're like where the fuck are we going to get that. Vance is working on getting help from Navy relief. He is waiting for them to get back to him on that, also trying the air force aid here too. I pray that we are able to come up with the money. *sighs* I'm so nervous right now. Just ready to get rid of the house already. Rent and mortgage killing us.

Anyone know where we can get that much money is such little time? :o(

No comments: